Sleep Evaluation Services
Do you snore? Are you having other problems with sleeping?
The Providence Hospital Sleep Evaluation Center, on the campus of Providence Hospital, and the Sleep Center of the Coast, in Foley, are here to help. With board-certified physicians and a highly-trained staff at each location, we can diagnose your sleep disorders and set up a treatment plan that will have you resting comfortably.
Good sleep is essential to your health and well-being. Ask yourself if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:
- Waking up tired after a full night’s sleep
- Waking during the night gasping for air or feeling choked
- Falling asleep at inappropriate times (driving, eating, in conversation)
- Insomnia (inability to sleep)
- Your spouse moves out of the sleeping area or moves you out due to snoring or kicking
If so, you may need a sleep study. Simply call either of our locations and request an appointment. Our physician will evaluate you and determine the next steps. If you do need a sleep study, you will be placed in one of our comfortable sleep rooms–offering all the amenities of a hotel, including continental breakfast–so that our technicians can monitor your sleep. The results of your study will enable the physician to set up a treatment plan specific to your needs.
Contact Sleep Evaluation Services
For more information about our sleep evaluation services, please call us at (251) 639-2876 (Mobile) or (251) 943-7800 (Foley).