Research Firm Recognizes Top Doctors for Patient Satisfaction
March 13, 2018 1:34 pm
Mobile, Ala. –– Professional Research Consultants has recognized 13 physicians and nurse practitioners within Providence Medical Group as 5-Star Award Winners in the Mobile area.
PRC conducts patient surveys and research for more than 2,000 healthcare organizations, including Sacred Heart and Providence. The 5-star providers are those who scored in the top 10 percent nationally on patient satisfaction surveys. Awards are based on how often patients gave their physician, PA or nurse practitioner a rating of excellent on the PRC survey.
Providence Medical Group is part of Ascension, the nation’s largest non-profit health system.
The 5-Star Award winners for 2017 in the Mobile area are:
- Nicole Bodine, ARNP, Foley and Gulf Shores, Family Medicine
- Joseph Bornstein, Providence Surgical Specialties, Colorectal Surgery
- Scott Doherty, PMG – Snow Road, Podiatry
- Enrico Eslava, Gulf Shores, Internal Medicine
- Steven Kahalley, PMG – West Mobile, Internal Medicine
- Joel Laughlin, PMG – Tillman’s Corner, Family Medicine
- William Lightfoot, Providence Surgical Specialties, General Surgery
- David Macrae, PMG – West Mobile, Internal Medicine
- Matt Murray, PMG – South Coast, Family Medicine
- James Ruble, PMG – Snow Road, Family Medicine
- Anna Seay, PMG – West Mobile, Internal Medicine
- Scott Taylor, Gulf Shores, Family Medicine
- Kathleen Webster, PMG – West Mobile, Internal Medicine
“We are so proud of these physicians and advanced practice practitioners for being rated in the top 10% in the nation for patient perception of care,” said Bob Murphy, president of the Ascension Medical Group at Sacred Heart and Providence. “Every day they exhibit compassion and respect for the patients they serve. This represents their skill in explaining things in a way that people understand, and listening carefully to what people are saying. These are things we all want from our healthcare providers.”