The Providence Auxiliary participates in many projects each year to benefit our hospital and our community.
During our 56-year history, the Providence Hospital Auxiliary has provided donations for specific needs requested by the hospital on their Wish List totaling nearly two million dollars. The most recent project was a generous donation to the Capital Campaign. Other projects have included a neuro-spinal tracking system the Outreach Services Van, College Scholarships, Emergency Room, Family Birth Center, and furniture for the Rehabilitation and Wellness Center.
- Scroll of Honor/Christmas Treelighting Ceremony in December
- Santa’s Sleigh on Christmas morning
- Handmade, specially designed Christmas stockings for newborns
- Heart pillows for cardiac patients for ease in recovery
- Baby’s First Footprint Buttons, a joyful remembrance
- Rainy Day Umbrella Bags, a safety feature
- Festival of Flowers
- Blood Drives
- Participation in Medical Research Fundraisers
Volunteer at Providence
Please call the Volunteer Services office at (251)-633-1335 and let us find a place for you!