Providence Hospital has emerged as a leading facility along the northern Gulf Coast for neurology and neurosurgery. Our Trilogy system allows clinicians at Providence to offer non-surgical treatment of intracranial and extracranial tumors and other disease conditions, including tumors on the spine--an area notoriously difficult to treat due to the proximity to the spinal cord.
In addition to Trilogy, Providence offers a full complement of neurological diagnostic services and neurosurgical interventions. Neurology and neurosurgery physician practices treating patients at Providence Hospital include the following:
Online Database by Caspio
- Mobile Neurology Group, P.A. - (251)-639-0001
- William S. Denson, M.D.
- R. Kent Robinson, M.D.
- Richard H. Sawyer, M.D.
- Neurology: Child and Adult, P.C. - (251)-344-2762
- Elias G. Chalhub, M.D.
- Todd D. Elmore, M.D.
- George C. Graves, M.D.
- Laura E. Harper, M.D.
- John L. Hinton, M.D.
- Hayden C. Long, M.D.
- Dr. James Perrien - (251)-633-3120
- Pinnacle Brain & Spine Center - (251)-633-5155
- Juan F. Ronderos, M.D. winner of the Patients' Choice Award 2008-11
- Shawn B. Clark, M.D.